Percussionist and folk dancer, daughter of renowned Folklorists, born in Panama City. From the age of 3 she developed an interest in music, venturing into the field of Panamanian folk percussion, with which she has obtained awards and recognizable, among them:
- 1st place gold medal at the National Festival of La Mejorana. ?
- 1st place Intercollegiate Drum Competition Ricaurte Villarreal (regional and national).
- 1st place gold medal at the National Fair of Tonos√≠.
- 1st place gold medal at La Mitra de La Chorrera Festival.
- Gold medal awarded by the Ministry of Education of Panama as the best percussionist at the national level.
- Plaque of recognition by UNICEF for her talent at the service of children and youth in Latin America.
- Acknowledgment by Berklee College of Music.
At the age of 13, she obtained several summer scholarships in the 5-week program from Berklee College of Music (Boston), where she dabbled in various fields of percussion. Within the framework of the Panama Jazz Festival, she attended personalized classes with the renowned Cuban percussionist Jos√© Luis Quintana (Changuito).
Graduated from the Baccalaureate in Diversified Arts with a major in Music, she has participated in countless concerts and festivals nationally and internationally with renowned artists such as: Danilo Perez, Tia Fuller, Nena Freelon, John Patitucci, Jack Dejonette, Rub√©n Blades, Cienfue, Samy and Sandra Sandoval, Patricia Vlieg, Iv√°n Barrios, Osvaldo Ayala, among others; She has also worked as a session musician for different musical projects, radio and television campaigns.
She is currently studying a Bachelor of Communication with an emphasis in Radio and Television Production at the Inter-American University of Panama, while working as:
- Percussionist for the Panamanian singer-songwriters: Cienfue and Patricia Vlieg
- Participant in the album of Maestro Danilo Perez "Panama 500", nominated for a Grammy
- Participant in the musical cast of the Grammy nominated album "Barrios de mi Tierra" by Ivan Barrios
- Director and choreographer of the academy of music and folkloric dance Vitradanzas Panama
- Multi-percussionist and founding member of the Banda Mec√°niK InformaL